How can I help you?

I can help by:

  • assessing your symptoms to help make a diagnosis
  • arranging prescription of medications that can alleviate your symptoms
  • giving you advice and information appropriate to your condition to aid treatment
  • performing steroid injections to ease your joint and soft tissue pain
  • recommending and arranging ┬áreferrals to other consultants or allied health professionals as required eg, Orthopaedic surgeons, physiotherapists, occupational therapist, podiatrists and orthotists